The power of stories – the ones you tell yourself – and how these get in the way of what you really want!
Justin and I share the types of stories that have gotten in our way – from our own personal experience.
As humans we are really good at building stories in our minds about people and situations with very little data. More often than not your stories are wrong.
Inside this episode you’ll learn
- Why stories get in the way
- The consequences – and how your stories stop you from getting results
- What is the ‘path to action’ and how stories can cause you to move forward – or not!
- What are the ‘clever stories’ that you tell yourself that let you off the hook when you do something dumb!
- How you can get your stories straight before you open your mouth
Click here now to ask how we can help.
Thanks for joining us and we hope you enjoy learning about the ‘Power of Stories’ If you enjoyed please leave us a review on iTunes.
As we mentioned in the podcast, click here for a copy of ‘How to Nail a Tough Conversations in 5 Steps’
If you want to learn more about VitalSmarts skills mastery please subscribe and feel free to review and share with your associates.