This podcast is all about Silence in healthcare – and the adverse impact upon hospitals’ no.1 primary outcome being the quality of patient care and safety.
With highly skilled and well-intentioned healthcare staff, the statistics in Australia are still 1 in 10 of every 10 people admitted into hospitals in Australia, 1 comes out somewhere from slightly to extremely worse off. All in a high care environment.
Inside this episode you’ll learn
- What are the deep, dark cultural issues causing incidents and accidents
- Why safety systems are not the real solution
- How training by itself is not the solution
- How to create and embed behaviour change
- Why psychological safety is the key
As mentioned in the podcast, Download your copy of the ‘Silence Kills’ research.
To find out more about how VitalSmarts can help you create a culture of speaking up visit vitalsmarts.com.au and click ‘I need help now’.
Join our Facebook community to gain access to the latest blogs, podcasts, videos, and social updates as soon as they happen.
If you want to learn more about VitalSmarts skills mastery please subscribe and feel free to review and share with your associates.