“Live Online” Crucial Accountability 2 day Workshop
March 16 @ 8:30 am - March 17 @ 5:00 pm AEDTA$1,190.00
Learn how Crucial Accountability© can equip you and your organisation with a straightforward, step-by-step process for identifying and resolving performance gaps, including all the unpleasant realities standing in the way of organisational success.
Crucial Accountability provides a methodology for effectively holding others accountable and is based on more than twenty-ﬁve years of research. You will learn how to:
- Hold anyone accountable, no matter the person’s power, position, or temperament
- Master performance discussions to get positive results and maintain good relationships
- Motivate others without using power
- Manage projects without taking over and by creatively helping others to avoid excuses, resolving their performance barriers and keeping projects on track
- Move to action by agreeing on a plan, following up, engaging in good reporting practices, and managing new expectations
This practical and powerful two-day workshop is based upon the best-selling business book, Crucial Accountability.