I connected with my good friend Caroline White today in a really enjoyable and engaging podcast. Caroline spoke passionately about her extensive 20+ year experience across a range of industries, and explained about the systematic process that she used to equip leaders in creating a high-performance culture and environment:
- Getting the environment to create and support leaders
- Creating leadership Capability
- The Essential leadership skill sets and behaviours
Caroline has worked across a range of industries including hospitality [Marriott Hotel Group], banking and finance and education. She is passionate about leadership and capability and is also a very experienced Crucial Conversations trainer. Caroline has been personally involved in helping organisations across Australia to create sustainable cultures of high-performance
Inside this episode you’ll learn
- Why getting the environment right is the foundation to creating culture and capability
- Why leaders need confidence through building competence
- The essential skill sets required to equip leaders for success
- The impact of informal check ins and why they can be so powerful
- The essential Crucial Conversations required by ALL leaders
Thanks for joining us and we hope you enjoy learning how to build your own leadership culture and equip your leaders the success. If you enjoyed please leave us a review on iTunes.
If you want to learn more about VitalSmarts skills mastery, please subscribe and feel free to review and share with your associates.